Caulbridge Education answers the call of forward-thinking families who are dissatisfied with current educational offerings, who sense their children need more than just ‘more’ information, who want their children to experience a deep satisfaction in life, and who want their children to first know their own hearts and then to venture forth to engage the world with their unique contribution.
Schedule a Tour. We regularly offer private tours so you can experience the beauty of our campus and learn more about the Caulbridge curriculum. Click here to inquire and to use our convenient tour scheduler.
Now Accepting Applications for the 2022-23 School Year. To meet the demand, we are opening additional classes in Grades One through Five.
We limit our class sizes to 14 students in the primary grades; and small classes within the larger grade level for optimal social experience in middle school. To best manage the configuration of our classes and to ensure families a spot, we are offering an early priority deadline of February 15, 2022. Applications are processed as they are received and acceptance decisions are generally made within days of meeting your student.
1. Schedule a Tour – Our private tours are tailored to address the needs of each family. You’ll experience the same level of attention you would expect for your children.
2. Application – Submit a simple application form online along with the $95 application fee.
3. Student Shadow Day – We’ll meet your child/children when they visit and spend a full day with the class.
4. Admission Decision – We make acceptance decisions within days of your student’s shadow visit, and accept rolling admissions to join the class mid-year where space is available.
5. Enrollment Contracting – Secure your spot for the next 2022-23 school year. School starts September 7, 2022.
Caulbridge School offers a two-year Kindergarten program, beginning at age 4 or 5 years old. Accepting children as young as 4 years and 3 months by September for Transitional Kindergarten. Learn more about our common sense Kindergarten.