While we can’t wait to have students back in the classrooms for Fall, we know everybody may not be quite ready. We’ve developed a new way for students to receive the same high quality Caulbridge School education via remote learning. Your student can learn through the same trusted Caulbridge curriculum and thoughtfully-prepared lessons delivered by our teachers while schooling at home.
Every child develops unevenly. At Caulbridge School,
we normalize and address the unevenness of each child’s development,
so their strengths multiply and their weaknesses disappear.
This schooling option is ideal for:
- Families who prefer to isolate during this Covid-19 time and may want children to easily transition to school at a later time when they are ready.
- Parents who want children to be taught by teachers, and don’t feel equipped to carry all the academic responsibilities. Some subjects can prove daunting for parents.
- Families who want a coherent education and comprehensive curriculum through partnership with a trusted academic institution vs. a purely DIY and piecemeal approach to homeschooling.
This approach will make use of additional modalities for learning, such as:
- Professionally produced recorded video lessons that engage your child in the subjects
- Lessons are designed so students can complete their work without computers which limits screen time
- Math and Language Arts taught by skill level and not merely by grade level; a tenet of Caulbridge
- Quality materials provided by the school for student lessons and activities
- Essential student assessments conducted with your child’s teacher (live, online interactive platform)
- Parent conferences with your child’s teacher (live, online interactive platform)
- Affordable tuition options that fit your family’s needs and budget
Now Enrolling for 2020-21 School Year – Inquire here
Or contact us at Admissions@CaulbridgeSchool.org